Friday 8 June 2012

Day 2

32lbs To Lose

Evening. 

Had to get up at the crack of dawn this morning had an early engagement. Am not a morning person unless of course I am on my way to an exotic holiday, about to pick up my $$$ lottery winnings, or excited about a no expense spared mega shopping expedition. Yet to apply. Other than that I get seriously p'd having to get up and out early.

Had half of a large honey yoghurt for breakfast. Am trying to keep the early part of the day low on the calories as I tend to like something a bit more substantial of an evening. I know it is better to have the bulk of your calories earlier on in the day, so more get burned off, but am from a background where  heavy evening meals were the order of the day.  I can't shake the habit.

Obviously, I won't be eating mountains of rice or chips now am on a diet, but I do like my bigger meal in the evening. Just need to bulk with vegetables.

I popped to the Supermarket to buy some soup and more large yoghurts, in the reduced section they had a tray of breaded mushrooms with an onion and garlic dip, reduced to 89p. Mouth was watering before I even picked up the tray, it had been some time since I had enjoyed such delights. A bit like seeing an old friend, you give off the excitement vibes, although mine were a little subdued being in a supermarket.

Half a tray would set you back about 400 and odd calories, I figured I would have half a tray for my lunch. Naughty but I really wanted them, I could be extra good tomorrow. So the soup I had planned was kicked to the kerb, fickle ain't I.

To cut a long story short I ended up polishing off the whole tray, in two sittings . . . one after the other. They were just so more-ish, and after I had finished the first helping, I was fantasizing about the others hence why I finished the tray. I'm lethal.

Tomorrow am going to buy some carrots and some plums or fruit along them lines to nibble on if there are any cravings, I forgot today.  Although I have had that little indiscretion, I am still battling on, I have eight days to turn this around, so no big deal.

Must admit those mushrooms were enjoyable.  On a positive note I have done 40 mins of walking - there and back to my appointment -  and it was chucking it down with rain. How's that for determination, although that being said, I had no choice since am unemployed and don't drive. But it sounds better if I say I was really determined to get that 40 minute walk in.

Just had notification that The Mission Maxi along with some other sewing patterns I won in a giveaway, is on its way to me, I should be in receipt in about three weeks.

Tomorrow I intend to be good. 

Remember, Rome wasn't built in a day.
 
Have a lovely weekend.  Back Monday  . . .            



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fatty Wants To Hear From Ya