Thursday 14 June 2012

Days 6,7 & 8 - So,So.


32lbs To Lose




Tuesday

So far so good on the diet front. I think once the fortnight is over it will get easier. My body is in pure shock at the moment, wondering whether cakes and cookies no longer exist.

Exercise: 40 minute walk.
Naughties: A couple of the lower fat crisps, a two for one deal , I couldn't resist lol.

 
Wednesday

Not doing too bad, but late evening I was craving a large chocolate cookie, am telling you I was all for telling myself that one won't do me any harm. If it wasn't for my inner voice screaming don't do it , and being at the computer perusing Pinterest, I would have succumbed.

Now your thinking what's Pinterest got to do with willpower, well the answer is this. There is so much sewing inspiration on there and all represented by the super thin, you start to imagine how you would look in them with your new slimmer body. It works. It puts things into perspective.Not that I want to be thin, just less weight than what I am.

This week is hard, I just can't wait until weigh day on Sunday. If I have lost at least a pound it will spur me on. It's going to be a slow process but I must be strong hehe.

I received my three patterns from Jamie Christina yesterday. They must have been sent by carrier pigeon as the delivery was uber fast. Am based in the UK and they are in the US. I was expecting three weeks. So they have helped to keep me on the straight and narrow.


Exercise: None
Naughties: None


 Today

Getting the hang of this dieting palava, although it has to be said it was touch and go yesterday. Am not doing a strict diet, but eating sensibly and cutting out a lot of what I would normally eat. Am not one for attending dieting clubs, one because they cost a lot, rather spend that money on fabric, if I had that kind of money spare. And two, I get more satisfaction if I do it myself. Start as you mean to go on. 

20.29 Well I wrote all of the above before I went to the supermarket to buy some food. 

Yes, I succumbed to a large chocolate cookie on the way home in the little drive in supermarket five minutes from my home, as I had forgotten to buy a tin of beans in the main supermarket. 

Am going to have to avoid that drive in for my sanity. Disappointed in myself, but I will battle on.

Exercise: 2 hr walk
Naughties: 1 large chocolate cookie
 


Back  Saturday             


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fatty Wants To Hear From Ya