Friday 22 June 2012

Days 14,15 & 16 - Oops I did It Again.




32lbs 31 To Lose

Wednesday 20th June

When I spoke to you last I was on my way to my knitting club. Sat down at our designated table and there was a huge chocolate cake on the table. Shock horror! It was someones birthday. Do you notice that the moment you start dieting goodies like this are shoved under your nose. It was only the day before mini chocolate doughnuts were waved at me and it took all my might to reject. Anyway, I was strong enough to politely decline, even when offered a piece a second time. So all in all Tue as a good day.

Bet you're dying to hear I got on today. Hmm not so good peeps. My will power came crashing down like a pack of cards, and I succumbed to a jam doughnut, chocolate muffin and a packet of crisps. Did I say gluttony.

 A little disappointed in myself but am battling on.

Exercise: 5 min jog on the spot lol
Naughties: Jam doughnut, Chocolate Muffin, Packet of Crisps. Why oh why, oh why.

Thursday 21st June

I was in a foul mood today so resorted to some comfort cakes. I know, not good, but I was in no frame of mind to diet. Do you ever have days like that? A definite write off with respect to dieting. I have done a 3 hr walk today so all isn't bad but still . . .  If I lose any weight this week it will be a miracle. Back on tomorrow.


Exercise: 3hr Walk
Naughties: The entire day


Friday 22nd June

Well the back on didn't happen. Well it did until about 5pm then I went on a naughty assault course. I don't know what's up with me, today is another write off. I will postpone my weigh day for another ten days, and every time I am extremely naughty like I have been the past couple of days, I will do that. This will p*** me off so hopefully it will encourage me to be good, all going well. Disappointed in myself but I guess that is how the cookie crumbles, excuse the pun.

Exercise: None
Naughties: Unlimited


Back  Monday            


2 comments:

  1. Hang in there it will get easier! I always say fake it, til' you make it! Eventually, it will feel more like life change then a diet... If we focus more on lifestyle changes than diets that's when things begin to change..I know you can do this, keep fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Yeah I won't be giving up. Done it before but don't recall it being this hard lol

    ReplyDelete

Fatty Wants To Hear From Ya